AIM Group International ranked among the Top 10 Best Event Agencies of Eventex 500
Every year Eventex spotlights the best event organizers and agencies in the industry worldwide, publishing the ultimate ranking of companies and services, the Eventex 500. The index stands synonymous with success in the event industry and features the most awarded agencies and organizers globally, compiling the data from the top 20 most prestigious event and experience marketing awards worldwide.
AIM Group has been competing, and winning various Eventex Awards during the last years. In 2021, the Group was awarded with six Global Eventex Awards: three golds, two silvers and one bronze (read the full article). The winners were chosen from 561 projects presented by 37 countries around the world.
The awards received by AIM Group are:
- Gold Prize – Association Meeting: Travelling with ICARE.
- Gold Prize – Virtual Networking Event: AIM Christmas Party.
- Gold Prize – Virtual Tournament: SIR Run Virtual Marathon.
- Silver Prize – Educational Event: Travelling with ICARE.
- Silver Prize – Virtual Association meeting: With open arms… at FIMP House.
- Bronze Prize – Virtual Gamified Experience: AIM Christmas Party.
“We are extremely proud of this new recognition. Last year was a very tough year for the meeting industry. We faced with enormous challenges to be solved in a very short time frame quickly adapting to new scenarios. We learned of the victory of the Eventex Awards, with a particular joy and satisfaction because these awards represent a recognition for our innovative response and capacity to react. We have pivoted and experimented new solutions working side by side with our clients and our teams are fully committed to continue this change and to contribute to redesign the way to meet “ says Patrizia Semprebene Buongiorno, vice president AIM Group International.