Association Management (AMC)
A custom day-to-day support satisfying your Association needs
Is the day-to-day management of your professional society or trade association simply too taxing? Do you need to step back from routine issues to focus on strategy, policy and member programmes?
If that sounds like the situation you are facing, AIM Group is here to help.
We know exactly how hard it can be and we understand that very often association officers do not have sufficient time and resources to meet their members’ expectations.
AIM Group offers a full range of association management company (AMC) services designed to support your organisation and enhance the value of membership.
Our specialist team provides top quality services which ensure full transparency and secure financial management. Our approach promotes real partnership, allowing officers to concentrate on professional or scientific matters, leaving operational issues to us.
Our AMC experts can develop and build growth strategies, using innovative techniques to reach both current and potential members, as well as other stakeholders.
The key to our success lies in the fact that we help associations move forward, and expand and enhance their visibility and recognition. For existing members we can develop new programmes and services to increase loyalty and satisfaction.
- Transition Management
- Executive Management: strategic planning, leadership development, development of standards, supplier management, etc.
- Administrative Management: office administration, day-to-day communications, office supplies
- Strategic Planning: development of surveys and research, focus group management, board facilitation, creation and implementation of strategic plans, crisis management, etc.
- Member Services: programme and service development, member retention and recruitment, record keeping, renewal
- Marketing & Communications: marketing plans, image branding, promotional campaigns, media relations, news releases, web design, social media management, publication management, etc.
- Financial Services: budgeting, reporting, accounting, fund raising
- Meeting & Event Planning: organising congresses and conferences, PCO services
- IT Support and Web Services