Building a Common Future
When Event Management Goes the Extra Mile!
When it comes to event management, some of the well-known difficulties of the sector are thought to come from compliance and regulations within the industry but providing more than simple logistics is what counts
The healthcare industry is one of the most demanding and fast growing of all industries. When it comes to event management, some of the well-known difficulties of the sector are thought to come from compliance and regulations within the industry but providing more than simple logistics is what counts. After many years of working with one of our top pharmaceutical clients, the company decided to outsource its congress and events department. The client faced the challenge of optimizing the process flow of their high number of internal and external events.
What they needed was to:
- Standardize processes and tools used across all therapeutic areas;
- Obtain transparent reporting systems together with compliance management;
- Improve overall performance, in both costs and quality;
- Involving as many company departments as possible in the process;
- Engage in a better way the healthcare professionals (HCP) with which the company interacts.
AIM Group is known for offering completely flexible solutions that deliver the professional touch to every task. Knowing the clients and their needs for years helped facilitate a clear analysis and plan for action that fit their structure. AIM Group created an effective six-month transition plan guided by a cross-functional team comprised of both AIM and client experts. This team followed a pre-defined communication plan to involve all stakeholders, encouraging engagement in and excitement for the process instead of stress and fear.
The AIM’s winning proposal included:
- Creation of a dedicated Business Unit;
- Implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all meeting management processes across therapeutic areas;
- Venue sourcing policies for internal and external meetings;
- Data and transparency reporting utilizing both AIM Group and the clients’ IT tools and solutions.
Now after the transition period AIM Group’s dedicated Business Unit, consisting of 12 team members, is successfully managing all congress and event activities for the client. Their functions include the financial and administrative issues related to participation to national and international congresses for more than 800 events per year while handing all events in accordance to the latest compliance regulations.
Events per year.
Of Standard Operation Procedure (SOP).
Do you need any assistance with your next project?